My new blogger friend, Linda from http://educationadvocateblog.wordpress.com, invited me to participate in this three-day quote challenge.
The Rules for the Challenge are:
- Thank the person nominating you for the challenge.
- Post a quote on your blog for 3 consecutive days.
- Invite 3 of your favorite bloggers to join the challenge.
My nominees for the challenge are:
- Secret Angel from The Abuse Expose’ with https://secretangelps911.wordpress.com/, because this site is inspirational and is always helping others!
- James with https://thei535project.wordpress.com/, A Christian blog ministry for the faithful, for the doubter, for the lost.
- Lynette Davis with http://reflectionsbooks.org/, I find inspiring for her advocacy to domestic abuse awareness, as well as her help to writer’s that like to write memoirs. One of those writers, happen to be me! I love memoirs!
No obligation-just fun, inspiration and exposure to bloggers you may not have encountered before.
I’ve always loved this quote, because it’s so true!