Here are 10 tips that I’ve used that have helped me with writer’s block:
1. Change your environment. For example, if you’re inside, go outside, Go somewhere you’ve never been, etc.
2. Read more of everything. For example, books, ebooks, articles, quotes, even other posts can help to inspire you.
3. Brainstorm-go to a quiet place and that means no tv, internet, movies, facebook, etc.
The key is to focus and start writing things that pop into your head, without thinking much about it.
4. Get physical, in other words exercise or at least get up and do something for a while, this helps the brain to work better.
5. Write about current events or subjects that are popular or trending at the time.
6. Write about the places that you’ve been and share it with others, including pictures.
7. Write about what’s going on in your life right now.
8. Write about your beliefs and why you believe them.
9. Think of an interesting person that you know or author that wrote books you really liked and interview him or her.
10. Write about history that interests you, but make sure to do your research on the subject.
Hopefully, this will help get you started and also help you think of more ideas!